Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi I apply for a contract but after filling in all payment details and everything OK the page freeze take the money from my account then transferred back to me?

Resolved! Credit

Hello Why cant I see a credit amount on my account ? Thank youRoberta Mitchell

Roberta24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

Hi I’ve changed my name by deed poll I have a cover letter and a certificate of my name change I can send by email or by post but I will need them sent back to me. Does anyone know how I can get this done ?

AaronPegg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

I’m travelling to magaluf late next month and I wanted to know whether that’s included within your Europe zone

Resolved! Roaming

Hi i am in Greece but my data roaming is not working to get data. Why is this?? thanks

Ant6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deals

HiI have been an O2 customer for over 20 years but feel the monthly contracts are no longer favourably comparable with other providers. I’m therefore wondering if there are any price matches or better deals available than those shown in my online upg...

Maus4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending Contract

Is there a way to contact O2 through email or WhatsApp, I just recently got the pay monthly sim, but discovered is has less coverage than I'd like, and I want to end the contract

Sai165 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to O2

I want to switch to O2 from my previous Tesco sim saving the mobile number. As being a refugee I can't provide my previous address in the field required because you accept only UK ones. Can I somehow omit writing in my previous Ukrainian address whil...

Moon_mori by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you get hold of an O2 rep,

Signed up via virgin, still within 14 day cooling off period. Want to cancel, don’t have a O2 phone, not do I want to pay the through the roof call centre number. Supposed to be easier!!!!!