Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adding a number

How do I add a number to.my account 

Lea21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get a VAT invoice?

Does anybody know How to get a VAT invoice? Previous postings say speak to chat - I've tried that with 3 different people with the following response: 1) Will turn on VAT invoicing in 48 hours - Still can't get them 2) Told me that the invoice that s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting o2

Up till this morning I had 2 SIM cards. One was data in my iPad one is cellular for my mobileas I don’t use the data I phoned up customer service and cancelled it. It turns out they have cut my phone off instead. Costing me x amount as it is my busin...

Jeffk59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing pen

I just received my phone the samsung z fold3 and the pen wasn't in the box with it.

Dom222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broke phone screen

My phone screen is broke and I have o2 insurance on my contract I was wondering would I be able to get it fixed

Pixel 6 Pro with Samsung Watch 4

Hi I've recently called 02 customer service numerous times about this issue. I have a Pixel 6 Pro and recently got the Samsung Watch 4, however I can't seem to get my eSim to work. I have it connected to the mobile plan via Wearable app although anyt...

Robert_101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insureance

How do I go about insuring my phones??

Downes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WTF IS GOING ON. ??? .

My bills are paid but my phone isn't working. 郎郎郎郎

Elimack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies