Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi there im looking to upgrade my current device, i searched previously on my option and wondered if the deal i found was still currently available?

Ashley279 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance brought forward

Hello i had an additional £35 added to my balance this month and it stated"Balance brought forward"I did have an overdue payment though but it does not specify where exactly this extra payment originates.

FLORA11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

hi, ive just joind o2 from vodafone and gave o2 a pac code, ive just put my o2 sim into my phone and text swap to o2 to activate my o2 sim, ive now got a temporary o2 number but need to no how tong before my old vodafone number becomes live on my pho...

JIMMYMUFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service and number not recognised

Hi, since talking to an adviser earlier today I can’t make or receive and calls and my number cannot be rung from other devices. It says my ‘number is not recognised’. I cannot access my o2 account either.

Mitchel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deals

Do we get a special discount if we contract 2 lines and phones? Thank you

Mon1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos