Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel Abroad

Im simply looking to talk to someone in O2 to help give me some options when I travel abroad in a couple of weeks time, but I'm really struggling to know how to contact a human being representing O2. I'm travelling to the US for a week and then am tr...

JezBrett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why was i billed the day after my sim card was sent to me?

I agreed to an O2 sim as part of my new Virgin Media contract but what i don't understand is why the next day before i even got a chance to put the sim into a phone i was sent my first bill?Surely i get at least a month in before this is sent to me??

Jay81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is o2 travel and can I use my sim in Europe for free

Hi everyone,can anyone tell me if o2 pay monthly contract allows us to use our minutes and data in Asia for example Bangladesh with our allowance or bundles.a friend used his in the Middle East and Bangladesh too and didn’t notice any charges on his ...

Moynu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send premium texts

I have unlimited texts, minutes and data but I cannot send premium rate texts to enter radio competitions. I do not have a spend cap (as confirmed by o2 customer services). I have been on to tech support numerous times and they say everything is clea...

Resolved! Missing order

Hello! I ve order on Monday 2 pay monthly Sims,for me and my husband.Only one arrived today.But bill is being already generated,I must pay until 20th.How can I be charged from 4Th with full month,and we don't even have both Sims? Not a great start wi...

Mary1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Under review

Hey all, Can someone explain what under review means, both myself and my wife ordered phones yesterday, both said available for collection. She got hers, mine under review. I've already reached out to o2 on twitter over 2 hours ago and nothing back.

Resolved! Payin bill

I’m trying to pay my bill but I cannot get online or anything because my signal has been turned off

Abby3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Services restricted

I knew I was going to have extra charges this month due to being abroad etc. o2 have restricted all my services, calls, texts & data outgoing and incoming. I don’t understand why! I knew these charges were going to be there hence why I increased my s...

Jason89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

My phone bill does not come out of my account as expected and constantly receive a text message saying it is overdue. Why will it not take the payment when the money is always available when it is due. Really annoying to deal with

DelFane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos