Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Fraud - ordering new phones on my account

HI all, I wondered if anyone else has fallen for this scam? In June I was contacted by a call centre and informed that I was going to be given a discounted airtime rate. I was dubious but they gave me my information including my DoB and monthly payme...

Resolved! Payment

Good day, yesterday I had to pay my bill but I didn't have enough funds, I would like to pay it now

Nikola2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a handset

I want to know how many bills I have to pay before I can get a handset I was told 3 when I joined

Tash65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mortgage application rejected because of O2

I was an 02 customer for many years and never had a problem with my phone. I always paid my bill on time and never had to contact 02. Earlier in the year I (now regretfully) switched from 02 to another network provider. I didn't think anything until ...

Resolved! International Call Charge Hasn’t Appeared

I made a long international call to Canada (with the international bolt on) but several weeks have passed and the call hasn’t appeared yet on my bill. Does anyone know why this call hasn’t appeared yet? I was planning to remove the bolt on but not su...

Ed167 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Cancellation

I’ve changed my mind regarding an upgrade and no longer want it! I can get it miles cheaper elsewhere! How do I send the phone back and cancel the upgrade?

Resolved! Does O2 have a slow data network?

I’ve just swapped from another provider on the EE network. I’m finding using data roaming on O2 to be painfully slow (even when showing four bars of 4g) across south London & central London (my home address is the same, but O2 say they’re repairing a...

Resolved! early termination fee

HiI am still waiting for my final bill. My contract end date on 2/1/22 but left o2 on 21/12/21 using pac code. As far as I know I received a monthly email reminder that my bill is due £15.31 although got no access to view it. I paid my December bill ...

zams2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help! I'm going to Dominican Republic and don't know which Bolt-On I need

I'm going to the Dominican Republic and unsure which is the correct Bolt On I need - O2 Travel in our Inclusive Zone or O2 Travel? I don't want to incur lots of huge bills or charges whilst i'm out there. I don't mind paying the £6.00 per day when I ...

Ape5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating my sim card

Good morning, I am experiencing difficulties activating my sim card for the last four days.

Red10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos