Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help! I'm going to Dominican Republic and don't know which Bolt-On I need

I'm going to the Dominican Republic and unsure which is the correct Bolt On I need - O2 Travel in our Inclusive Zone or O2 Travel? I don't want to incur lots of huge bills or charges whilst i'm out there. I don't mind paying the £6.00 per day when I ...

Ape5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating my sim card

Good morning, I am experiencing difficulties activating my sim card for the last four days.

Red10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conference calling / port not fully completed

I am getting increasingly frustrated at o2 inability to fix this issue. Since joining o2 from Voda I haven't been able to make 3 way calls. At first when I tried adding the second call I gor a message saying Conference Calling not available. o2 then ...

SPE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Really poor download speed on hotspot

I’m in the TD2 area and have really bad download and upload speed, less than 5mbps on download and similar on upload. Tried restarting the iPhone 11 Pro Max several times and also the firestick I am using but still can’t get a good enough speed to wa...

Hollywood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed credit check

I already have a watch and sim only plan with o2. I took out an additional line for a phone was accepted anyways after the phone arrived I changed my mind I thought I was upgrading my sim only, sent it back. They have had it now for 3 weeks. They hav...

Emz1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

I've rang 02 2 weeks ago to terminate my contract because the contract date was up on 4th July. Do I cancel my DD now, or will a payment be taken on 4th Aug..???

TD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAT code

Want to change to Sum only and out of contract. Need PAT code how do I get one?

Resolved! Roaming abroad

hi I am looking to go to Saudi Arabia for approx 4-5 days in august and was looking at the best option for me. I will most likely be using data for bookings such as taxi,check my booking and WhatsApp only. Obviously I will use the WiFi at the hotel o...

Kabz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos