Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Final bill £0.01

My final bill after leaving o2 is £0.01. Do I need to pay this?

Cancelled contract

Took out a contract with virgin media which included o2 sim. Cancelled contract with 24 hours of taken out. Since then o2 have refused to cancel the contract and are now trying to charge me nearly 400 pound!!!!! They have already taken 50 out of my b...

Jjjjjjj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 300 giftcard

Has anybody had issues receiving there sms/email to claim this?? I purchased eligible phone s22 on 11th July!! Phone o2 several times and tbh they are useless any help please thanks Steven

Resolved! Age restriction

I have been trying to get the age restriction taken off for over a week now. I am a new customer and was moved over from virgin on a deal. I have phoned customer services 5 times. They keep telling me it’s now sorted but it isn’t. I really want to ca...

Sash11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused about data

Hi thereWe live on Dartmoor and currently use Giffgaff 4g to get our internet. We have no home telephone line so we use a giff gaff sim in a dlink 953 router which we then can all hoik into. We use netflix and a few tablets but not at the same time!H...

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I change my spend cap online 

Kev2222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have a 6gb plan and wondering if I change upgrade my monthly data allowance

Rustysmum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returned. "Upgrade"

After negotiating an upgrade to my Galaxy A12 I plumped for an iPhone 12 5G with a great deal 150 GB, Unlimited texts and minutes. 6months disney+, £100 voucher and iTunes for 6months. I took my phone away on holiday to take my time setting it up, im...

IanO52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos