Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in O2 Travel Inclusive Zone - Hotspot / Tethering

Hello, My apologies if this is answered somewhere else but with all the changes going on AND the shed loads of different Ts & Cs on the O2 website I would like an answer to what should be a quick question. I am eligible for VOLT benefits (O2 and Virg...

FrankS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling from overseaa

I have moved overseas and did not cancel my contract before leaving the country. I have since tried to cancel numerous times but I can not find a valid (works from overseas) number to call. I have also tried contacting O2 by email, Facebook messenger...

As4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inquiry

Has my application been successful 

Dave1205 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming charges

Do o2 have plans to start charging for EU roaming or will it stay free? Thanks

Resolved! A new contract

If a device has a 36 month Device Plan.Monthly rolling Airtime Plan.Plans unlinked after 24 months.does this mean I’ll be paying for 36 months or 24?

Eve6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

my bill date is 14th of every month (today)Please explain to me how I have already used over 3GB of my data in the last 8 hrs when I have only been awake for 1 hr of it and was not on my phone for the solid hour.

louise861 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting mid contract to 02

I have a monthly 02 sim only contract, currently not being used. Can I port my other number mid contract to 02 sim

Kady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call duration/length

Hi, Can someone confirm what is the maximum call duration I can make? I did read on another thread that it is 2 hours, but that thread was from 2017! Is this still the case?And is it the same for Pay Monthly and PAYG? Thanks

DarkmanUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos