Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Previous billa

I need to download a copy of my Sept 21 bill. I cant seem to do this

Klong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

hey there, I have payed my airtime bill and I've had texts about I haven't payed my bill and said that they will cut my data off and calls with texts also. What do I do

Fox123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Better deals

Why is it I can get a better deal through Uswitch with o2 as a new customer ?

As38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Samsung S10e is missing a WiFi toggle.

Samsung say it's a network issue but I can't find any reference to how to get it switched on. I have checked compatibility and it says yes, compatible but no guidance on what I need to do to make it available for my phone. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in...

Dabble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

Hi I would like to pay my bill for number xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Petra2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

xxxxxxxxxxx Im not received my sim [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Resolved! Sim contract renewal and length

My wife and I are currently on a pay as you go sim (our pay monthly contract as expired) and we have been offered a cheaper, better deal on pay monthly. Whilst I would like to take up the offer my wife is wanting to upgrade her phone when her device ...

Resolved! Changing the payment date

How do I change the day my monthly payments are taken out of my account ?

Abena7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos