Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Good morning,My husband has paid my phone contract bill laat night, but it is still saying awaiting payment? I understand i was slightly late by a few days, but i need to phone working so i can work? Is there any chance you can unlock my phone? Thank...

Resolved! payments

how do i print my payments for the last year 

steve23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending an Airtime contract.

I have been trying, unsuccessfully to cancel my airtime contract on my phone and my tablet (haven't used the tablet for two years) but I cannot use the phone for calls as I am deaf, o2 will not let my husband speak on my behalf, I have written to the...

Helen51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the monthly cost charged immediately or once I get my phone and sim?

Hello everyone,I am going to buy a phone and data contract in the next day or so. The total cost will be £30 upfront and £29.86 monthly. My question is will I be charged £59.86 straight away or just £30 at first and then the first month's £29.86 when...

Resolved! Ex customer returning

Hi all, I was an o2 customer previously and I would like to switch back to o2. I have no account with o2 at the minute and I have failed the credit check as my billing address on my o2 account does not match my current billing address. Can I change m...

Resolved! New phone without changing the contract?

I am very happy with O2 for the last year. Good reception in the UK and free EU roaming.I want to buy a new phone. But I am totally satisfied with my contract and I do not want to change it. I do not mind to commit for another year.Can I buy a phone ...

durutti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen sim

Hi my phone has just been stolen - how do i get a new sim?

Sorcha8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade - sim only, device...query!

Hi, I currently have an O2 refresh unlimited 30GB tariff. I have paid for the device in full. I am 'due' an upgrade. Bar a few cracks, I don't need or want to change my device, so can i just upgrade to a sim only package? Will i have to have a new si...

Resolved! Fraudulent accounts

Had 2 accounts set up in my name fraudulently, I've never been an O2 customer. Can't seem to get through to ANYONE willing to help. O2, please advise how you're dealing with this. Thanks.

SMturner by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi how do a change my spend cap please