Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim swaps slower now?

I know they says 24hrs, but whenever i do it in store its changed over by the time i leave 4hrs after getting new phone and still not swapped over

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer one of my account numbers to another name

I have an O2 account with 3 phone numbers registered. All three are direct debited from my account monthly. I want to transfer one of the numbers to my 19 year old son and use his bank account details instead. How do I do it?

Helen02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing account details

i want to take over my phone account from my dad and change the name and payment details to my own

Grace7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim and number porting

When my new sim arrives do I just put it in my phone to activate? Then can I take it out and put my old one back in until the number ports to the new one as I don’t want to change all my details to the temporary number just to go back to my original ...

Sarahl225 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue payment

Hi my bill is overdue and can pay this Friday can I please not be cut off as I need it for work

Karlc82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I applied for a phone contract pay monthly but got denied yet £100 has still been taken from my bank account how can I get this back? It won't allow me to talk to a virtual assistant

Hol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have 2 accounts and only need one

I have 2 accounts xxxxxxxxxxx**Personal info** xxxxxxxxxxx**Personal info** I want my devices on the Gmail and delete the Hotmail as I no longer use that email [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Deano1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment plan

Hi I need to help would I be able to set up and payment plan to sort out my last bill