Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! High bill after VAT is added

I just joined O2 a few days ago for the 12£ a month tariff and today i got my first bill. I was surprised by the final number of 13.54 £, instead of 12£.the bill states that the tariff price is 11.29 and then the VAT is 2.25.So i am really surprised ...

shir994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to add more data

Hi I’d like to top up my data as I’ve used it all but it’s staying because I’ve updated my contract I can’t do it for some reason

Jacques1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill download

I can’t find how to download a bill can anyone help I’m useless with tech

Resolved! Mandate

I accidentally cancelled the wrong mandate. I thought I had paid the contract in full but getting texts from o2

Lisad27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to USA

My husband and I (both on o2) are travelling to the USA for 3 weeks from the end of September. I am on a sim-only plan and he has a contract. I’ve found all the guides and information on the website ambiguous, can someone please clarify what we need ...

Rose5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff charges

O2 have increased tariff charges on my phone accounts, can I change the tariff to reduce costs. It's impossible to try and get hold of any information online as website sends you round in circles, not chat live available and can only get a call back ...

Alice10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 Ultra - £150 trade in Offer - Advice needed please

So i ordered, and today received the S8 ultra. A leaflet was attached advertising the £150 trade in bonus, but with no clear instructions.I don't have anything to trade in at the moment - but thinking i could purchase a cheap device 2nd hand and trad...

Trevos by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

Hi I have changed banks and have not got my new card yet so can not pay my bills till it comes on the 8 please help me as dont want a 6 pound charge

Hayley13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer vs Exisiting

Hi, Firstly i would like to express how [removed] i am with the online chat who neevr seem to understand what i am trying to say, I have been with O2 for close to 15 years and am finally now getting annoyed. My wife who is under my contract wants a n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos