Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Query about my contact

Good morining i got three contact and one them is £5 month it was £10 month but i change my traiff and still show it £10 when meant be £5 the contract number end with 26 at the end can someone get back too me too sort this out please

Shar93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has my order been accepted?

Hi sorry i know this is asked alot before but im just confused. So placed my order for a samsung s20 ultra with £30 upfront which left my account (but think its pending) I got the screen with my new mobile number, order number etc. but it also says w...

Richiep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls

Hi! Today i changed my tariff, and now i can't call anybody and nobody can call me. Anyone can help me? How to contact the o2 staff? Thanks

Gyula05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim not working abroad

Hi there, I am stuck in the Czech Republic and have an iPhone XR with:1. O2 eSim2. local plastic SIM card local number (with local O2) works fine.eSim does not allow to call UK numbers...I dial a number and nothing happens, no sound, nothing for some...

Jiri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from PAYG to Pay Monthly

Hi Everyone,Ive just ordered a new pay monthly SIM but want to keep my old PAYG number.Tried to submit the form with old and new numbers, SIM no. but need a PAC code, apparently.Is that right? I've requested one by text but it doesn't seem to work - ...

Dan251 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eurozone Roaming

Hi, Yesterday I contacted customer services and took out 2 x sim only contracts. This is simply because my mobile provider - 3 mobile is dropping EU Roaming as included in my contract and will charge in the future when I go abroad. I have just given ...

Resolved! Charges for SIM not being used

I received a tablet FOC when I upgraded my phone. I advised at the time that it would only be used for games etc within the home environment. I was given a sim card which has never been inserted into the tablet and hasn't been activated.I am being ch...

Resolved! Account and billing

I am having constant issues with my new account and I need it sorting. I have been sent around in circles for weeks now and still not got anywhere. I want my account cancelled and a refund.

Elimack by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High bill after VAT is added

I just joined O2 a few days ago for the 12£ a month tariff and today i got my first bill. I was surprised by the final number of 13.54 £, instead of 12£.the bill states that the tariff price is 11.29 and then the VAT is 2.25.So i am really surprised ...

shir994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos