Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I would like to change my direct debit

Ve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud be aware

Hey all this morning I received a text informing me that my payment hadn’t gone through. As it was 7 am I opened the link put my mobile number in and then stopped cause it was asking for my personal details such as name etc… so knew it was dodged! Ju...

CFH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to close monthly sim account

Hello, I have an o2 sim only unlimited 12M 3GB account which I pay a certain amount monthly. However I have moved out of the country and no longer need this number or monthly account and for some reason it is getting too high. How do I officially sto...

Resolved! Cancelled order complete?

Hi all, I recently ordered a new phone to be delivered to my local 02 store. Earlier today I cancelled the order, however it is now showing on my order history as complete along with a device plan to pay it off. Just wondering if this is normal or if...

Resolved! wifi calling flakey only connects half the time

I have a samsung galaxy S8 that has wifi calling enabled. sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. it's about 50/50. I don't know if I need to tweak a setting in my phone to make it 100% or is it just a common problem that O2 are flakey at their e...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A phone number to speak to someone

HiIt would be nice if I could speak to someone about my bill as I seem to have 2 prices on it. I finished paying for my phone back in May and am only paying air time. I need this to be confirmed verbally

Resolved! Contract ending

I have just received my Final Device Plan Statement showing I don't owe anything further and my contract runs out early October. I don't want to renew so will that contract just end or do I have to ring to cancel so it doesn't go to a rolling contrac...

Robbb81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of phone & watch contract.

Hi I have a phone & watch contract with you. They are both due to finish Dec. What happens to my watch cellular operating if I go with another supplier with my phone…?

Jamie27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order didn’t receive

I have ordered a O2 sim card. I have tracked my order on the O2 app and it appears COMPLETE, but I didn’t receive it. The tracking number provided isn’t recognised by Royal Mail. What should I do? It was sent 10 days ago, and I’m been billing for all...

benur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting gone wrong - urgent help needed

Hello, I am new to the o2 community. I am having serious issues with the porting of my phone number from Vodafone to o2. The porting process was initiated yesterday (Tuesday) as I lost my Vodafone service in the morning. By the evening, the porting h...

JadBstl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos