Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deal

I would like to join 02 and get a pay monthly sim for £20 with 160gb 

Rach11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Had the phone less than a week and my account has been barred twice!

Had the phone less than a week and my account has been barred twice! spoke to the fraud team who had informed the sales agent accidentally had two orders open one with her name on?! They lifted the restrictions and my phone was working again. request...

Bolt94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

So my sim card hasnt yet arrived and it says tracking number is wrong.Ive also they have begun billing me, when I've not even received the sim as of yet. Where do I stand with thisThanks in advance

Resolved! Mobile Data

Hi,im currently going quite a difficult time and for the first time ever I’m using all my mobile data. im therefore wondering if you’d be king enough to provide me with some free data so I can keep in contact with my children who are staying with the...

Resolved! Bill

Hiya im just woundering if you could put my bill on hold till the 16th 

Reece6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to other provider

Hello, can someone confirm me that when I paid off device plane I will be able to move to other provider without any extra cost? Or I have to paid off contract as well?

MMNycz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data in croatia

I have arrived in Croatia and cannot access my mobile data ?? 

Larive by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Good Afternoon.I wont cancel my contract.I paying my last bil 9/10/22 after this I wont cancel contract.Thank you.

ewelinka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos