Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data reception issues

Hello community , seems that I cannot go with someone on live chat from customer service . Does anyone has issue with broadband on mobile lately? Only 3 G and sometimes 4 g in areas that before all was good . Thank you

Resolved! Free Chromebook

I have purchased an S21 FE 5G with the free gift of the samsung chromebook. Unfortunately the pages i have been given by customer service are showing page not found? I have seen a few similar posts but am no wiser. Can anyone she'd light on the answe...

IanO52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have four contracts is it possible to give a number that has low data (running low), data from another contract...

DEN9691 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract. Problem with Extra

I clicked the wrong choice for my extra but I haven't activated it. The website says it CAN be changed and to contact 202 from my phone. When I speak to them, no one can help me.

Resolved! Payments

I pay montly my account number is [personal details removed].

In1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I call from home in the UK to USA?

O2 Pay Monthly. Had an issue following a trip abroad and needed to contact the hotel in the USA from home (UK). Tried everything but keep getting 'number not recognised message', same on my wife's phone. I know the international code etc were correct...

JB1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help - return a watch in cooling off period

Hi, I don't want to sound dramatic but I am at my wits end. O2 are seriously affecting my mental health.I upgraded my apple watch on 4th September to a series 7 with larger screen as I have a vision impairment and my older watch had a smaller screen....

Resolved! Phone call from 02

I've just had a phone call from 02 they offered me a new deal on my phone with saying I could have 250mb data for 25 month I don't no if this was a scam or not something doesn't feel right help

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pick specific number

Hey,I'd like to pick a specific number (willing to pay for it) is that possible? I went to 2 stores one O2 employee said yes the other told me it's not possible? Thanks in advance,Tim

GR33NTE4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos