Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New order

Hi, just placed a new order and paid £230 upfront. Have not received any email yet from them. I have even received a new phone number for the order but as said, have not received any other information beside your new phone will be with you shortly af...

Larisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hiya, I have a sim only contract and my account shows I can upgrade but want to make sure there are no additional cost to upgrade. Any ideas how I can tell, I have gone through the upgrade process right up to pressing the final upgrade button and no ...

Pux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi, Iv upgraded and I need to set up my new phone. I was sent a SIM card with it. Do I need to put my old sim to keep same number or the new SIM card?

Giorgo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit agreement

I placed an order for a iPhone 14 Pro yesterday, I got all the pre contract agreements through, then I got the actual credit agreement, so I presume the credit check was passed, I never got a order confirmation email though, contacted o2 and they sai...

Resolved! Can’t get internet outside.

I recently moved over to o2 pay monthly sim. I can get and receive calls/texts. I am unable to get internet outside. Any advice?

Resolved! In Australia, phone data not working

Came to Australia and phone data and calling not working. how can I turn on?have bolt on travel

BJ3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone deal

Are there any offers that include a watch with an upgrade? 

Tazywaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges made while abroad when only hotel wif was used

The online assistant recommended that I use the Contact Us facility but the website seems to disguise the route very effectively.I'd like to know why I've been charged for non-existent use while in Uzbekistan recently. I'd taken advice from O2 staff ...

AMD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling a Volt VM package

Can anyone help with advice please?I ordered a new Volt package with Virgin on 18th January but deferred the install as I was still in contract with Sky and needed to give notice. My contract with VM started on the 11th February but the o2 sim was se...

elland277 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos