Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone number

Hi I have just currently ordered and signed up to a sun only contract with you and I would like to keep the 02 number I already have from my pay as you go can I do that as I now just want the month contract now thanks

Kate_p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract terminated in error

Instead of migrating my old number, o2 terminated my contract by mistake and took 780£ out of my account. I’ve stopped the payment and they’ve admitted the error, but absolutely no one at o2 seems to know what to do. I was on the phone for over an ho...

Lee29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Like everyone else I am strugling I was tempted to let the £6 go onto next months bill

But like the subjects says if I let the £6 charge go onto my next bill how long do I have to pay the remaining bill, I was tempted to let it happen this month but decided against it in the end. When the £6 charge happens does that show then as a late...

Resolved! Can't place a new order after I cancelled a previous order

Hello,I recently created an order for a new pay monthly phone, but O2 services were taking too long to process the order. I'm moving out of London in a couple of days, and the phone would have arrived by Click and Collect after my moving date. I was ...

Dialife23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 phone bill

I can't afford to pay my bill right now but will be able to in the next few days is there anyway I can possibly avoid getting a late charge?

Resolved! Dual SIM overseas

HiI just inserted a second SIM card to use my phone here in Georgia (not USA). Although I have received a text from O2 itself (with a security code to register in the Community), it seems that texts from other UK phones are not reaching me. Does O2 m...

MickLloyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just joined, and ported number possibly or not, or possibly or not or - you can guess the rest?

Joined today via Virginmedia volt. Having received my sim, I thought I would port my number from virginmobile at 11 AM by telephone. After a few dropped calls to RSA (does this happen often?) I believed that all was well, despite an error on my part ...

lovo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Traveling to new zealand

I am traveling to New Zealand on a working holiday visa can I use my phone whilst I am there and what are the charges to do this

Nicchu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am not signed in to a contract at the moment, I just have a monthly charge og £10.05. I want a new package of about 8gb for £8 a month. I have been looking at giff gaff who offer a better deal. What can be offered by o2?

Mafb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos