Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transfer my number

I've just got a sim only deal with O2 through virgin. I currently have a pay monthly contract with Vodafone and want to transfer my number to the O2 SIM. Do I need to do this straight away or can I wait untily contract with Vodafone ends in 2 months ...

Donna28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel new sim deal- Billed before sim arrives.

Hi everyone.I can't get through to CS by any means at all.How do I cancel a sim that hasn't arrived yet; they've billed me already though.0GB/0 min/0texts... money please!

Russ_90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Bolton has two tarrifs for Canada & Pay as U go international tariff is half the cost

I recently had to make some urgent calls to Canada due to a family emergency. When I checked my bill for Nov it is showing £147 for two calls totalling 57 mins (Obviously I am in shock). When I contacted O2 they confirmed that this was correct but as...

fm4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Share data

I gave 2 phones on my account .. I have 10gb data my son as 30gb can I share his data rather than buying more data

Eas1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DELIVERY WITH NO PHONE IN IT!!!!!!

Hi, I received a delivery Tuesday with no phone in it. I don't know what's going on but I need my phone asap! the seal on the phone was broken and no phone inside the box. The delivery man handed me the package and when I took it inside I noticed tha...

JamesBnd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code and keeping number

So I've recently got a new phone from O2 with a new number, and I'm coming from Vodafone ( very bad service and coverage)I want to keep my mobile number I've had for years. I've got the PAC code from Vodafone and filled in the correct details on my O...

Daren1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting issues from Virgin Mobile to O2

Hi all, I'm still waiting for a number port from Virgin after 30+ hours, since the old sim went off line yesterday. I understand there are issues with the process but causing real issues and I need to know how much longer this could take? Thanks.

AndyS17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 x £150

Hi all, included In my recent order for a Samsung s22 I was told I get 2 x £150. It appears from otwr reple his rates to cas off the phone. Does that mean f I had 2 phones I coukd claim a max of £300 off total cost of device and split over the term? ...

Squirejim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring Accounts

I have 3 phones under my name, however I would like to seperate one of the phones as my daughter would like to have it in her name, is it possible for 02 just to transfer the phone details onto her name? Seperating it from mine, leaving me with just ...

ACZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling Plan

I thought I was on a rolling plan but it is not working/ in my orders/ tarif etc.