Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sending messages to a 5-digit premium number - error message 0 - please help!

Hi, I have a Samsung S21 on O2 on a pay monthly contract. Since the dawn of time, I've been able to send messages to premium numbers (it's only to enter the odd competition - nothing dodgy). In the last week or so, when I've been trying to send a mes...

Resolved! Delivery dates

Hi. Recently upgraded my phone. At the time was advised there would be a wait of around four weeks. I’ve upgraded a bit early so my current phone is fine and so was the estimated wait. Today went on for a bit of a look at current wait times. Interest...

Dom71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Choosing date to port

Hi moving to O2 process has changed since I did it 2 months ago in that I was able to select a date for transfer, my son is now in the process and currently waiting for SIM to turn up but has no idea what date the porting is due on…he wants to select...

KM71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch5 pro

I thought I was able to make calls whilst I was away from my phone, but it only let's me do emergency calls. I was never offered minutes with my tariff. I have 1G per month but I don't seem to be able to use WhatsApp to make calls neither. Any ideas ...

Sholden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

24 hours upgrade

This network is so [Removed] . I can't believe I have to pay for this service. I upgraded my phone now I can't make any calls. I called o2 and a woman from o2 customers service called Mapisa said that any one upgrading network will not work for 24 ho...

Flour by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue paying device plan

I need to pay the device plan for one of my devices however when I go the payment section on 02 app it says there is an issue, please try again later. How do I resolve this and pay the plan

Lizzie__1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £400 prepaid mastercard

Hi I recently took out a new contract with an offer of £400 prepaid MasterCard. It does state that I will be sent an SMS/email so I can claim this. As of yet I still haven't received either the email or SMS. Does anyone have any idea how long it take...

tbarcup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major headache with cancelling contract - help needed

Hi, long story short. I ordered 4 sims all pay monthly for my family.I tested just one (mine) and had network issues so decided to go back to old provider.I phoned O2 within the 14 days to cancel all 4 contracts and to get the PAC code for my number....

Johann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No ID for click and collect

Ordered my upgrade to the store got an email saying I needed photo ID which I don’t have is there any way around this they mentioned cancelling the order and having it returned and then to reorder to be delivered to my house but not really been clear...

JordLee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Data

Hi I have an issue where I have 2 or 3 bars of 4g, and my mobile data won't even load a simple web page. This happens in numerous locations. Very frustrating every time I need to use it it fails me.

Jonosaur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos