Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cant find recent call lists in my o2

I am trying to see calls i have made in current billing period that are inclusive minutes not charged in my o2 but cant see anywhere. Can anyone tell me where im going wrong?

doublejay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

hi, my phone contract expires on the 28/11/22 when can I take out a new contract with o2 , they have told me I can upgrade for about £13.99, but I can get a new phone and contract with MPD half the price , thanks gazza

Gazza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up

Can you only get the o2 switch up for 3 years or can you sign up again after a year.?

Resolved! Changing from Pay monthly contract to Sun only

I’m coming to the end of my 2 year pay monthly contract. I have found a sim only deal with uswitch that isn’t on the O2 website. Can I buy the new sim only deal via uswitch and then port my number over to end my current contract or won’t O2 allow tha...

Anig3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I never recieved my 02 sim

Maxine3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call divert while abroad

Hi guys, I wonder if any of you could answer the following question. I have an e-sim with O2, I want to unconditionally divert calls to another number (also on O2) while I’m in the UK and then go on holiday to the Philippines, I would not use the O2 ...

Resolved! Number porting

More info (Highlight to read)Hello,I joined O2 two months ago and chose to port my number from Virgin. I used the PAC code given. When serviced resumed the next day I was unable to receive phone calls, saying that my number is not in service. I tried...

member13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When to request pac code?

My final device and airtime bill on my o2 refresh plan is due to be paid on 5/12 and I’m moving networks. My allowances normally refresh on the 22nd of each month what’s the best date to request the pac code So I can roughly pay my bill on the same d...

MK4595_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi if I don’t pay my airtime will my phone be blocked even if I pay for my devices

Misty3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos