Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim replacements

What number do I call to arrange replacement sim

John15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14 Day return

If you return a device within the 14. Day period, does it have to be returned to the o2 store you purchased it from or can you return it to any store?

Resolved! Number change in phone settings

Hi I have ported my number over from virgin to O2. Now I am unable to change my number in the phone settings can anyone help please

Ka97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I got a text saying "Welcome to USA Your tariff includes roaming here. You get unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and all the data you need each day at no extra cost, subject to our fair usage policy. Your daily allowance applies from midnight to mid...

Kev793 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone signal lost

After finally getting the no caller ID problem sorted after over 3 weeks on the 4th yesterday I lost all signal on my phone and no 4g for over an hour afterwards my signal then kept dropping from 2/3 bars to 1 and is currently on 2 bars even know whe...

AG0318 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £300 giftcard

Has anyone successfully received the promotion gift card? I activated it just after signing up and am aware of the t's and c's will get it on 90th day wait 95 etc. But will they automatically send it to me on 90th day? (Which is in a few days time) k...

Achock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

How’s it going my bill was cut off due to me being late on paying it I’ve recently paid the bill yesterday and it’s hasn’t been put back on can I know why please

David-11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges USA

Is there a bolt on for charges USA

Travel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to apply O2 discount code

I've just renewed my contract and have a discount code but I am struggling on how to apply it to my account. The step by step guide doesn't help. What do I need to do?

Buck1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos