Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 extra

I have been given 3 months of disneyplus for free but can't activate it on my PS4, O2 have sent me a link to activate it but nothing happens when I go to my O2. I have tried several times to get into disneyplus for the code but it's asking me for pay...

Resolved! Data/Roaming not working in Rome, Italy.

My iPhone 12 hasn’t connected to any network since arriving in Rome today. 02 said my phone was due an update in May which it did and I went to Paris in May and everything was fine. Really disappointed that my phone isn’t working now. i have tried th...

Craig95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel sim

Can you cancel sim and just pay for the handset?

Me111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

My husband doesn't have any data on his phone. He can't access apps etc when there is no WiFi and in his settings it says he has no data. Yet when I look at his number on our O2 account, it shows as him having plenty of data left. I wondered if anyon...

JLP_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi what's switch up all about ?

Alan13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G or 5G eSim

Hi. Keeping this simple. My last iPhone had a 5g eSim in it. I got the new iPhone yesterday so had to get a new eSim. I popped into the o2 store. They told me they only had and gave out 4g eSims. I told them my old eSim came in a package that said it...

SteveMcD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet SIM

Hi I got a Microsoft surface Pro X from 02 a little while ago and cannot get the sim to work keeps saying SIM not active need help please

marccaven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only

Hello I have a dual SIM phone with 2 sims that I pay for separately. I very rarely use one of the numbers. I'm currently paying £25.00 a month for the 2nd SIM I would either like a phone for the 2nd SIM or to cancel it completely, I don't want to pay...

Cal5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

I just got taken £370 and was tolled if I pay the first 3 payments successfully I will receive it backjust want to know how I would receive it, and if this is correct

Resolved! Spend cap

Can this spend cap be put back on my phone please