Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! FRAUD - OFFERED 40% Discount on Tariff

Offered a new reduction in tariff - told confirmation of details and then had flurry of emails confirming order of new phone and 36 month contract. No explanation of the contract or additional credit agreements etc How to resolve as there are no dire...

Lee-Vans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ends

Hi. My contract ends on the 3rd January 2023 and I no longer wish to stay with o2.When I spoke to someone in an online chat, they say my monthly plan will remain at £36.06.How do I tell them I no longer want this plan or any other plan with o2 as I'm...

Tracy5196 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code to change my number to my O2 sim

I have tried to request my PAC code from Three to transfer my number to my new O2 pay monthly sim. I requested it on Saturday and they are saying I cannot have it till the 12/12 but my billing cycle starts on 07/12 for Three so I do not want to get c...

Lor25_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered a new SIM but it hasn't been processed

I ordered a second SIM for my partner on the 13th November and it still hasn't been processed. I've chased twice through the online chat with customer services and each time they tell me they have sent a note to the team actioning my order, and that ...

Resolved! Phone delivered to wrong address

Hi my phone was allegedly delivered to a neighbour who is bedbound and unable to answer his door, it was signed for by someone called "MNUE" according to dpd and a photograph of the street was given as proof of delivery, not a specific house!!! My ne...

Resolved! lost sims

HiI awaiting 4 sims ordered on the 25th of November, does it normally take this long?

Docdid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Started Saying Voice Not Provisioned After Being Activated

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.I had trouble setting up my pay monthly SIM, swapping the number from my old phone to my new. I managed to get it working and this morning it was activated. I was able to call, message and use my data. However, about 1...

JackJPR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of data allowance

I have two numbers on my account. When I purchased the phone the sales rep said I could transfer unused data from one account to the other. Does anyone know how to do that?

TobiasE7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I phone 14 max pro

How long is the wait for my I phone 14 x max been 2 weeks so far

Cg3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Risk losing phone number due to O2 errors

I took out a pay monthly sim only contract and requested to port in my number. I did not receive any notification so contacted customer service by chat. They said it had not been received so said they put it through for me. I was told I would receive...

DS11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos