Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Deposit Refund???

Hey, all ! first time poster here apologies in advance for the long winded gripe, just looking for a few insights from the community on a matter regarding a deposit refund ive been anxiously awaiting. I had paid the first three monthly bills successf...

Resolved! Phone

hi some time ago I took a phone which after some time i stop paying It now I would like to pay it back I smaller installments if possible, my phone, can you help mewith this, number phone [Personal details removed]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Referrals

Hi, I’ve been emailing the credit referrals team now for a few weeks and still pending a response. I’ve called a few times and the staff have been very helpful and said o2 will get the issue corrected for me however I am passed back to the credit ref...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling local numbers in France

Hi Am pay monthly UK client and am in France but cannot call local numbers. I have tried using international codes and can call UK but not french numbers even with International code. Can anyone help?

Marcus2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order didn’t go through but the money still got taken out my account

I tried to put a iphone 14 yesterday on a monthly bill, but when i got to the check out it told me i can not do it and my order hasn’t been processed and then shortly after that i get a notification saying 30£ has been taken out my bank account

Gab2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring Number but keeping active contract

Hi, I'm looking to transfer my number over to a different network but keep my contract active with o2 and have a new number on my o2 contract, is that possible? Thanks in advance!

Bagleyrd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone

I put in my old phone for a new one n also signed up for a new phone for my daughter at the same time the only problem with mine now is that he didn't explain how much data I ended up with n now I don't have enough n hv to change it on the 2nd Decemb...

Pfinlay54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very very poor service

I keep getting disconnected from calls and my download speed on data is .26Mbps which makes using the phone for Internet when away from WiFi unless. I've never had a problem with Vodafone or Plusnet. It's not the phone as I've put the sim in another ...

Ianf63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos