Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPhone 13 no calls or texts

Hoping someone can help me on this page. I’ve recently moved across to o2, and got a pay monthly sim. I’ve got an iPhone 13 Promax, and since fitting the SIM card I can’t receive calls or texts at all. I’ve ported my old number over, and according to...

LucysDad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammers

Hi. Just to let you know I have just received a scam text that my last bill was not processed. My 02 account says otherwise. Please ignore these texts if you get them and you have paid your bill.

Senga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting mobile number from virgin media bundle

Hi,I have just recontracted with virgin media and have gone from the ultimate oomph bundle (that includes a virgin mobile sim) to a new contract that includes an unlimited O2 sim.What is the best way to port my old virgin number across? They mentione...

Snowmen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi on the tube for other devices, iPad etc

Hi, I am considering an o2 pay monthly plan. I’d like to be able to use tube WiFi on my iPad as well as my phone. The iPad is a WiFi model without a cellular plan. When I look at the WiFi login page on the tube it asks for an o2 mobile number. Will I...

Does anyone recognise this number? 0016505990125 . I was charged £77.04 for a 30 minute call which I dont recall. Is this a scam number?

Rona by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £100 prepaid MasterCard with unlimited SIM only deal

Hi, so I originally took out a 6GB sim only deal but shortly after I upgraded to the unlimited deal, will I still be eligible for the £100 MasterCard included in the unlimited and if so when will I receive this

Alyxiate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone ultra

Anyone know when the iwatch ultra will be back in stock? Ordered mine 4 weeks ago tomorrow and still showing there out of stock on the black band in m/l

Acco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Bolt On

If I purchased an International Bolt On does it cover calls made earlier that day? Thanks.

MEHJones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a pac code seems inpossible

I’ve had a pay monthly account for over a decade. I want to get my pac code. Texting to 65075 gives an error that I have multiple numbers in my account. I do. logging in to my o2 in the app or web only gives me information on how to transfer to O2, I...