Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple Watch Ultra Cellular Activation

Hi, I have a pay monthly SIM only plan with O2 (30GB data, unlimited texts & minutes). I use the SIM in an iPhone 14 Pro Max that I bought from the Apple Store Online. I recently bought an Apple Watch Ultra from the Apple Store Online. I would like t...

Tobias1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Discount 24 Months - What Does This Mean?

Hi,I am new to O2 and a little confused about the airtime discount and what this actually means for my pay monthly amount. I’ve signed up for a deal which states the monthly price is £40 (£60pm minus £20 airtime discount 24 months). When going throug...

Resolved! Bad service

Hello can never get the correct amount and what I get charge for.

Resolved! No help from o2 or DPD.

Upgraded my phone on the 21st December for next day delivery on the 22nd for the iPhone 13 Black.Everyday since i have recieved the same message from DPD about a delay in the delivery and now haven't heard a word since the 30th December. It is now th...

MattWilko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring Device Plan between numbers

Good evening, Unsure if this will be under the right board, but thought I would give it a shot anyway! I have two numbers under my account one which is still under contract and the other I have just finished paying for. The one I have finished paying...

Resolved! Old number hasn’t transferred to new SIM card

I recently transferred my number to o2, which seems to have partially worked, however my old iphone with Three network can still make and receive calls using the same number, and has continued to be billed. On my new iphone, the iMessage and FaceTime...

Matt231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been accepted or rejected?

I took out a sim only contract in September 2022 and today I was looking at my account and I noticed it said I was eligible for a upgrade so I decided to get a new phone and upgrade I went through the process upgraded to a iPhone 14 got sent contract...

Resolved! Switch up

If using switch up in store do I have to have further credit checks ?

Joshk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos