Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH O2 I HAVE SPOKE TO 4 DIFFRENT PEOPLE AND THEY TOLD ME MY NUMBER WILL NOT BE CUT OFF AS i TOLD THEM i PAID MY BILL BY BANK TRANSFER AND IT TAKES 5 WORKING DAYS FOR THEM TO RECIVE THIS????? AND THEY ENSURED ME THAT NOTHING WILL H...

Nathan10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch up on preorders... New terms and conditions show as possible?

So on the switch up terms page.Under section 11. "Where available to you and if applicable, in the event your chosen handset device is not currently available (e.g. it is out of stock or in a pre-order state), we may allow you to take out your new O2...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Transferring existing O2 number to a new O2 package

HI I want to upgrade my handset and can get a better O2 package from a reseller than I can from O2. Is there anyway possible to keep my existing number and use it in the new package?

Boozy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer service uncontactable

I have been on hold to 03448090202 for over 3 hours everyday for a week and can't get through. I need to report my phone as stolen. What is going on and what do I do?

rt2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed number port from Virgin to o2

I sent the pac code across to keep my old number when I received my new o2 sim card, and again on 22nd January (with a new pac code as the old one had expired) via the website, but the number has still not been changed yet. I've seen some similar pos...

Resolved! Pay Monthly outstanding balance

Hi there, I moved to Pay as You Go but apparently there is still an outstanding balance for my previous Pay Monthly Account. Account Number is xxxxxxxxxx. How can I proceed to making the payment please? Regards, Luisa

Resolved! Ending contract payment

I’m moving to the USA and want to pay off the remainder of my contract.

Jreid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Mobile Number 07718837349

Hi Virgin offer a bundle package of Virgin broadband and O2 mobile which I think will start only when Virgin contract starts. But turns out I was debitted £25 on 30 Jan 2023. I want to cancel the package now and get refund. I even have not opened the...

a_n_g_r_y by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 bill paid but o2 saying its not

Ive paid my bill had conformation, took a screen shot of the green tick saying its paid and its showing in my bank as going to o2. I keep getting messages saying its overdue and I could get a overdue payment. Ive tried contacting them on the pp and b...

Neil85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos