Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Transfer Number for Giff Gaff to O2

I am transfering my phone number from Giff Gaff to O2.I have no signal on my old Giff Gaff sim, therefore I believe this number is now 'dead' at Giff Gaff. I have recieved an email from O2 saying my number is the one I want not the number O2 gave me....

Upgrade Problems

10 days ago I upgraded 2 devices. But then on delivery day, just before the hour of delivery, the delivery company notified me that both devices were being returned to O2. Contacted O2 and was told that there was an error and will have to wait until ...

Swadez1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade block

Hi, I recently sold my phone and payed off my device plan so I could upgrade early...when I went into O2 I was told I was unable to upgrade because I had a disconnection back in August, this was not my fault I had late payments that I always rang up ...

Lankie91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free laptop

How do I claim my free laptop?

Pen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Order

Hi I have just signed up for new contract, signed cca etc and paid upfront fee. At the end of process it states something has gone wrong. Can anyone advise what I should do as payment taken for phone and all paperwork emailed to me?

NCA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat invoice

how do i get a vat invoice for my devise plan?

TJB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 contact

is anyone having issues getting through to o2? I have been on the phone for 2 hours now

FAsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set a spend cap

Hi, how do I set a spend cap? Currently at 0 but want to accept up to £10

Rob22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel abroad

I will be travelling outside the Europe zone shortly. What are my options on phone use

Baz10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos