Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Multiple phones for family - buying data

I pay for 4 phones (monthly) which my family use. My own "My O2" app is linked to just one number. When my son runs out of data I don't seem to be able to work out a way of giving me access through my app to pay for a top up. Would he be able to pay ...

Resolved! Mobile phone direct

I purchased a phone upgrade from mobile phone direct on the 7th January to be delivered on the 8th via DPD.the delivery driver must have fancied a new phone though because the phone never turned up, no proof of delivery was recorded I just received a...

Noj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! discount

Hi, I’m just wondering if get discount as I work the the NHS? Thanks 

Resolved! Payment for bill in pending with no confirmation and o2 now threatening me saying I haven’t paid

Hi guys, I paid my bill on the 1st feb, thought it went through as it usually does (paid on the app for the first time). Got a text today from o2 saying it’s overdue and they will be stopping usage and putting a £6 late payment fee on my account. I l...

Kall08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit change

Hi I got an Email a few weeks ago from o2 saying they were changing my direct debit to a different company . The payment went out today to Telefonica is this correct or a scam

Eia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't port my old number

I took out a new monthly contract with O2 on 20th January, 13 days ago. The O2 sales assistant got a PAC code from GiffGaff and put in the request to port my old number. I have had two online chats, a conversation back at the O2 shop, endless reassur...

mary_gg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 deducted money from my account for no reason

Last month I was furious because my money was deducted and my plan was not renewed. I cancelled the rolling plan and went back to big data that I can control. Just this morning my money was deducted again. I really find this fraudulent because last m...

Ruth23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment

I have tried to pay my bill many times and your site keeps saying it cannot process payment and you guys are threating to cancal my contact I trasfered over the paymanent by bank transfer yesterday and i went to live chat and they said it has not bee...

Nathan10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting delay - 3 weeks now - Anyone help

Hi, I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now for my number to port from Tesco to O2. The porting has failed twice and after speaking with O2 support they have initiated it again (2 weeks ago). I've tried calling 3 times, but after waiting for 1 hours e...