Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for new sim

I ordered my new SIM on Monday 30/01/2023? I know it can take up to 3 days tr to call 02 no joy 20 minutes queuing just want confirmation ifvitvwas sent outm

Hi

hi my phone number wont let me ring out

Lee2221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid via PayPal but o2 claim it’s not received

I paid on the 31st via PayPal however o2 have messaged me to say it’s overdue and my phone is now restricted. I have been calling for over two hours, tried to message on the chat, emailed the email address PAYMENTADMIN@o2.com where the money was sent...

Beechy169 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for itune purchases etc

I have brought itunes items which have been taken from my bank account, but my bill now has this amount on it for payment. I don't want them taking this twice! How do I get help from O2 when virtual assistant does not recognise my query? Thank you

TMA64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am still getting O2 bill when I have canceled it?

Sometime in November, I called O2 to let them know that I will not be continuing my contract with O2 and need to cancel. I do not live in the UK anymore so I don't need to renew. The agent on the phone advised me that my contract will end end of 2022...

Call forwarding not working - sim card error message

My Partner had been trying to call me this morning and it wasn't coming through. We figured out it was diverting to my work number. 2 days at work I had set the call forwarding to my work number as I always do when in the office as I don't have acces...

Zenthi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motorola g62 4g Calling / Volte for use in USA

Hello,I just got my new phone from work (not via O2) which is a Moto G62 5G - which is dual sim.I aim to use my O2 sim in the second sim slot for personal use and use the phone on trips to the USA. However when I checked the phone there doesn't seem ...

DougA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos