Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I've received an email saying my device will be disconnected cause I've not paid my phone bill from 2 week ago but I've paid for it this morning so will everything go back to normal and my device won't get disconnected?

Kevin0805 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

Hello, I would like to please ask you to modify sims linked to my account. I have been charged this month for 2 sims and actually I only have one . My phone number is [Removed] - my partner [Removed] is using it. The another one is inactive as we swa...

Darius21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Urgent Help: Return Potentially Missing

Hey there fellow O2 folks, I thought I'd reach out on the forums to see if I could get some advice about an O2 return under the 14-day ‘Change My Mind’ period and my current nightmare. On January 4, I made a phone call to O2 Customer Service to retur...

Ben26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How the can I pay a bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been with o2 for 18 years but having finished my contract I decided it was time for a change, So have moved my number away from o2. However they still sending me bills which I can pay because o2 don't recognise my number. The phone number doesnt...

Resolved! How to top up with international credit card?

How can I top up using an international credid card? My card is registered in Poland. I don't have a UK credit card. I can't top up using a phone service (dialing 4444). I can't top up using the online application, becase it doesn't accept my 'House ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I'm trying to move from ee to o2 and keep my number but o2 can't seem to transfer my number. I've been charged for both o2 and ee this month. So I'm paying two bills and staying on ****** ee. Come on o2 this is not looking good for you guys.

Hilly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy 4 smart watch

there is an offer on my o2 account for galaxy 4 smart watch no upfront cost £6.50 for first year ever time I try to check out it asking for my monthly payment details and bank details for full payment

LRE051212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile contract

hi, ive been on tarrif with o2 for 6mos. ive just applied for mobile contract. It went through. Ive signed the contract anf sent it back to the same email as it was not written where to send it. and now it processing. Is there a chance that itll stil...

Elli----- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC transfer not worked

Hi all, I am having the same issues as a few people it seems. I am trying to transfer my number from Virgin to o2 and it has been a few days now and nothing has happened. Can anyone assist? My contract with Virgin ends on the 14th of this month so I ...

CSMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new contract Activate Your SIM Card

have a new contract phone with o2 ,gave details of PUK, old number with tesco as i wanted to keep it, inserted new sim into new phone 3 days ago, all i get is 'sim not provisioned'. setup account with o2 , but wont let me add phone number to account,...

anna5689 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos