Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SN4 Royal Wootton Bassett lost of service

Hi, for some time now the service has been appalling and it is due to O2 losing three masts in our area. EE etc don't have these issues. How can I cancel with no penalty?

Resolved! Deposit for upgrade

Hi guys. Just joined O2 I applied for a pay monthly phone but due to my credit score O2 wanted a £300 deposit. They gave me another option underneath of taking a SIM only refresh deal 12 month contract and after 6 months of paying bills on time I'd b...

Screenshot_20230119-113655.png

Resolved! DPD- phone has “Disappeared”

Hi,I have an ongoing issue with a new upgrade, I ordered the phone on 07/01 and paid for next day delivery. DPD confirmed they had the parcel on 08/01 and have since not delivered it, I’ve chased this and had an investigation opened for it. Today I w...

BlueEyed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim card

Need a new sim card as I've lost mine abroad

Kidus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone service been stopped

Hello just out of curiosity my phone service been stopped this week due to missing payment on my bills this month because of personal circumstances,let’s say I pay t end of this month would they reinstate my phone service back?

Ozie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I want to make the payment but why are you rejecting my card?

Luena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected

So I have 2 contracts out on my account. I was late paying the bills for both contracts and due to this I'm assuming they have been disconnected. I have now paid the outstanding balance is there anyway for my number to be connected back to o2. I can ...

Cass95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming calls

On the 5th of January I flew out to the U.S.A. I have the O2 bolt on and therefore I expected to be able to receive and make calls, in addition to using data. I was unable to receive any calls though WhatsApp; Data and the making of calls was fine. I...

Resolved! Porting issues

Hi I just transferred from EE to O2 and my old number has failed to transfer over so far. This seems to be a recurring issue with O2 from the posts I have seen in the O2 community! My old number is linked to personal and work accounts and so I really...

Karen2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill doesnt include third party discount

More info (Highlight to read)More info (Highlight to read) Hi, today I signed up to a contract with o2 as a new customer. I found a deal through uSwitch for an Iphone 13 at £36 a month. When going through adding my details etc, there was a breakdown ...

Vindverde by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos