Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! A few questions related to keeping number

Hi there,Few days ago I switched from PAYG to a monthly contract and ideally would like to keep my number. 1. When calling it says something along the lines of 'key in the number you wish to discuss'. Would this be my new number I don't want, or the ...

Resolved! New order not processing

Hey, could some one please shed some light on this?is there any number for customer service? I have applied for a new contract (Iphone 14 pro)2 days ago,the last email was “Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead for us. Keep an eye on your...

Adnan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I just joined O2 but already regret

I just joined O2 from another provider and received my SIM card today. I am trying to contact 202 to request the transfer of my old number but have been in a quee for 70 minutes (expectation was 15 minutes). If this is the type of customer service I ...

RTM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When to start contract to avoid this year's price increase

I'm about to take out a new pay monthly contract. It seems silly to take it out now and then almost immediately be hit with the price increase When is the earliest I can take out a contract that won't be increased in price until April next year? Than...

Kentyba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G calls

I got a message Saturday afternoon saying"O2 have turned off your 4g calls" anyone know wa=hat this is about?

PaulLukins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Change address

I need to change my address. It won’t load online and I’ve been hanging in the phone for forever!!! Till you cut me off

Kayt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

Hi There. I would like to upgrade just now to an iPhone but keep same tariff, phone number and sim card, is this possible? Thank you, Lauren.

LaurenK83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Bank Details

Hello.I wish to change my O2 Payments to another Bank Account.

Maurice1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos