Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Network Problems

Has O2 network gone down as my phone dropped signal this afternoon and there’s been no network since

Cookie72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! South africa

I’ve just come back from South africa using the phone very little and have received a large bill. I’m going back there next month. How do I keep the cost slow for minimal usage of my mobile

Mikem1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happened to the Port In form?

I used it a week or two ago to initiate a couple of port ins for the kids SIMO plans. Neither worked so going to try again but the form has disappeared? No mention here anymore, says you have to call:https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/h...

Resolved! Claim free notebook

I upgraded 2 days ago and was told I could claim a notebook?? The phone has turned up but with no info on how to do this?

Cole34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Got a new phone and was told I can get new cover also 200 pounds in Mastercard .I can't seem to get a human to chat to

mms not supported on network

cant get picture messges to send as get this message,im on pay monthly with unlimited txts with an galaxy s21

modfather by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

Link for live chat with an agent as can't do it via the app. Says not available to me at this time

Deedy1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel new contract

I wish to cancel a pay monthly sim contract I requested I am within the 14 day period how do I go about this ?

Gun191 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment date changed

Hi,Could you please change the DD on my account for the end of the month and last working day of every month moving forwards. As I don’t get paid before that and I can’t clear my funds. Also could you please don’t turn off my data and calling until t...

Payment6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos