Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where's my pre paid Mastercard?

I bought a phone based on the incentives and I still have not received them and can not find a way of getting hold of anyone.... Next time definitely going EE!

DFW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Open 25% discount

Hi I have o2 open 25% discount applied to my £20 per month airtime bill since August.This should bring it down to £15 & it did for a couple of months.Since I added another SIM for my child (£8 per month) my bill has changed to £16.67 per month.On top...

shaun75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel my eSIM pay monthly account

I want to cancel my eSIM account on my iPhone 13 Pro Max & then order a new 5G compatible eSIM to install in a different iPhone 14 Pro Max. My O2 phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but is on my old iPhone 13. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal detai...

Russhh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades and using old sim card

Hi, not sure if anyone can help me. I recently upgraded to the Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra 5g on O2 refresh. I did order a new sim but wanted to keep my old number. I've managed to put my old sim in and the new one but am having to switch sim every time...

Joella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Only:- Unable to Continue

I have been with o2 for around 6 months. Last week I took out another sim only contract without any issues. I want to take out another two sim only Contacts so that the whole family are with o2. I’ve just tried to sign up again, and am receiving an e...

VishalB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selected Network O2 not available

Hi My Reference number [Removed] Phone number [Removed] it is blocked I don't understand why Slawomir Pajda

Pajda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message charges ??

On my last bill iwas charged £1-30 for messages ?? I have unlimited messages on my tarrif ??

Resolved! Excessive Charges and bolt ons

This months bill seems a bit high so I've logged into my account and my data plan shows as free and the Bolt-On that I have (which I'd removed months ago) is also showing as Free and I cannot remove it, I'm assuming there's a mess up somewhere as why...

o2 tariff.jpg IMG_3473.PNG
RobK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing discrepancy

Hi My bill has been generated and i have significant data charges for my phone abroad. However, this is incorrect as the data did not work when i was abroad. I was on o2 travel and despite confirmation that this was 'active' it indeed was not working...

JRowson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos