Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade on phone

Hi,I am looking to upgrade my I phone x to an Iphone 13 however I am not happy with any of the deals offered as I can find better elsewhere in particular with 3 network. Can you please advise if you can price match as I would prefer to stay with 02 h...

Hanif by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Order

Hello everyone,I placed an order on Wednesday 25th, I have since been talking with a few different people from 02, one being Friday and the other Saturday, saying that they have raised a case to see why i haven't heard anything. I was reasured that i...

Dreadful service in Lancaster, Lancashire

Hi all i am so mad, I am a lonof time customer of O2' over 5 years , I live in Lancaster Lancashire and for over 10 days now the service has been appalling, signal dropping out, no service , searching for signal, phone disconnecting as and when i man...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and offer available on iPhone 14

I have seen an offer currently on for the iPhone 14, where get a prepaid digital mastercard with £100 on. Does this mean the £100 can only be used on 02 products?Also my upgrade is March 2023, I have approximately £30 left to pay. If I did the above ...

Resolved! Order confirmation and Mastercard claim

I recently upgraded and have received my handset. But I have not received any kind of confirmation email giving me confirmation of my order or how to claim for my preloaded £200 Mastercard. I updated my email address when I was processing the order h...

Resolved! Payment

I can not pay. I tried all my cards. The banks say all the cards are working. O2 diverted the traffic. I can not speak to them by chat.How can I pay. Now I can not use not even receive O2 SMS probabile cause they diverted traffic. Do you have any oth...

Francesco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does my first bill look like that?

Hi,I'd like to get some info about the billing system.I've changed my O2 service form 'pay as you go' to 'pay monthly' on 17/01/2023, so from that day I am supposed to pay 10+5 GBP per month.MyO2 app says I have my first bill, period was 17/01-19/01,...

Wanda25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where's my pre paid Mastercard?

I bought a phone based on the incentives and I still have not received them and can not find a way of getting hold of anyone.... Next time definitely going EE!

DFW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Open 25% discount

Hi I have o2 open 25% discount applied to my £20 per month airtime bill since August.This should bring it down to £15 & it did for a couple of months.Since I added another SIM for my child (£8 per month) my bill has changed to £16.67 per month.On top...

shaun75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos