Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call history

Hi lost a phone number I communicated with last December. Can't seem to find list of detailed calls to track it down thanks.

VF32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

Hello I want to query a bolt on thats in my account, I purchased this on the 24th Feb and was charged on march's bill, if I'm correct this should only last til it's used up, I did actually use this up at the time but have noticed it's listed on my bo...

lwc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello, for some reason a few months back my payment did not go through, however i thought this was going to get retaken but did not and due to personal issues the letters from yourselfs was not recieved to me. I did speak to an lady over the phone an...

livvy02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay data

Hi all I'm having trouble using chat feature to talk to support about my bill I can't ring due to fact I've had a stroke and my speech has been effected...I can't afford to pay my data but can just about afford device plan because of my stroke ive lo...

Alfiep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after port - dreadful customer service

Hi any ideas what I can do. Os ported my number to my esim. It shows as ported and I have had service for 2 days. Coustimer service just fob me with ridiculous promise after going through the same checks I have done a hundred times. Can take hours to...

DST by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos