Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! bogus premium numbers

i have been billed for a bogus prenmium number,how do i get to cancel these charges

john74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Avoid RPI increase?

Hello,I'm on a USwitch Sim Only deal, whenever my contract is up, I usually just "upgrade" using the latest USwitch deal for the same price for more data, not sure why they let you do this, or if they still do, but not complaining, the deals are much...

AlbertJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 phones

hi i’m currently paying for 2 phones with different numbers. i can’t work out how to end my old phone contract.

lisa36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Hello, I have ordered an Xbox series X on the 19/02/2023. It said it was supposed to be delivered within 2 to 3 business days. However, I have not received any updates since. Thank you,

sys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PDF download error after clearing cookies etc in Chrome

PDF.js v2.3.164 (build: 12ff2527)Message: Invalid PDF structure I located the previous complaint that bills wont open in Chrome Version 110.0.5481.41 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) I disabled Ad-blocker, cleared cookies, logged in enabling all cookie...

Resolved! Cancel contract

I want to cancel my contract and gj with another provider 

Sparky14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return phone

hi I ordered a phone but realised I didn’t want it so phoned back, was told it was to late to stop order, so was told to refuse it when it arrives,,so I did that but found out o2 was still taking money out for phone I have returned,so phone and was t...

Resolved! Can I use my phone in Turkey

I am on O2 unlimited 24m and want to know if I can use my phone in Turkey for free on this package

ZoeB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I put a spend cap on

Lisa38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing click and collect delivery

Good morning everyone!I know this forum is run by the community and not o2 employees however I do know there are a couple of employees that monitor this and are really helpful. Last week I ordered two devices. These went through as you would expect a...

gatrell by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos