Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract End Date

How do I know when my contract comes to an end? 

abi4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prime 3 months free or £2 airtime reduction

 Hijust got a new sim only and offered the 3 months prime for free “extra” or I could take the prime @ £8.99 with £2 airtime reduction. on the £2 reduction page is says until 14th dec, is that when it’s available to add as an extra or when the promot...

4107FBC3-B258-4281-8425-ECE154EA1188.png
TBone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go number swap to pay monthly delay

Hi there, I've recently taken out a new pay monthly contract and wanted to keep my old pay as you go number. I contacted customer support on 202 to do this on Monday, and they promised this switch would take place within 24 hours. It's now Wednesday ...

MEH2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill charges

Hi,My bill for January to February is incorrect, and I would like to challenge the payment of £42.917 on Jan 21 2023. As per the message received, 'All data,minutes and texts you need for £6 a day - However O2 have charged £42.917 for this day which ...

ACH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The fraud continues with 02 on my account.

They told me to wait and things will be corrected. Today another device plan arrives on my account. This must be the 6th phone they’ve attached to my account. complain and nothing happens just chitchat. where is the action! Looks like I’ll have to tr...

missvee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting Delay / Issue - Help!?

Hi All, My porting from 3 took place on 29/12/22 and I was originally promised in e-mail all would be completed by 18:00 that day. On that day my old 3 sim stopped working but the number did not move to my new o2 sim as promised. Every day I call and...

JP23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

They switched off the service 8 months ago. I couldnt reach anyone.

Customer service is unavailable. Service, network is unavailable.I've cancelled my direct debit. I fed up. I've been trying to get in contact for 8 month. Nobody gives a flying ****** about me and my problem. I wanna close my contract. Im not willing...

Heka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown number

Just swapped from virgin mobile to 02 and kept my old number,but new SIM says my number is unknown,can anyone help with this please

Jonnye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel contract

i want to cancel a contract

kerry15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos