Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hello everyone, do can I view 2022 bills and minutes from the bill? please

mikey07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract

Hi I paid my phone bill yesterday that was overdue and it said it should be on within 12 hours but nothing is still working? And I need my phone for work purpose

Sean31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping Up Abroad

Hi, I’ve tried contacting customer services but can’t only get a robot that doesn’t understand anything I ask. Chat also goes to a robot (virtual assistant). I’m currently abroad using a non UK number and haven’t used my O2 for 6 months, it has been ...

Resolved! Ported number out that still had device plan attached.

Hi, I ported my number out from O2 but forgot that it still had my device plan attached to it, I thought it was attached to my other number. A few weeks ago I got an email with the option to pay in instalments so I set that up. When I went into my ac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I have £15 on my account won’t let me use it to top my phone up

Resolved! Bills

I am hoping od get someone to help me figure out what the below total men's do I owe it or not -£24.68 or an I ahead TIA

Resolved! Payments

Hi my account is in arrears as I have been struggling with all my bills after Christmas please could I have some help and be able to pay it off in instalments to get back on track thanks.

Karla1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Since joining this awful network I have had zero signal at all.Phone won't work at all, no Internet or calls.Middleton in Manchester.02 say every month that the problem will be solved in the next few weeks.This has been 6 months now.

Junior82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I lower my tariff?

I bought a new phone a couple of months ago and was wondering if I am able to lower my tariff as I don't use even half the amount of data that I pay for. I ask this as when I go to 'change tariff' in MyO2 it only gives me 1 option which is to go on t...

crof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos