Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hi I'm a new customer I receive my new device today and my bill date is the 20th February but I don't get paid till the 13th march can I change my payment date to then please I'm worrying as I don't want to be behind

Leah104 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Redeeming prepaid digital gift card

Hi I'm a new customer and was advised I would get a £100 pound prepaidaster card with my pay monthly purchase anybody know how I can claim this please as I have not received a link or anything thanks

P8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order of the Galaxy S23 Ultra

Hi there, Does the above picture of a Pre-Order look right at all ?? O2 have verbally said the order is confirmed but I'm a little worried about the "Being Processed" part of it because it sounds like they are still checking things out. O2 have sent ...

Screenshot 2023-02-09 050929.png
bezman70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Tariff increased from £9.13 to £11.17. What RPI increase has been applied - January stat was 13.4%

hjlt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I have been charged the incorrect tariff.How do I contact a real person to explain ???

K69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel my sim only

My contract ran out so I now have a rolling sim only monthly plan. My signal isn't that great where I live and want to change to a different network. How do I cancel my sim only plan?

Resolved! wrong device

I ordered a Samsung book2 Go 5G 256 SSD laptop, yet o2 sent me a Samsung book2 go 5G 128SSD one

Resolved! £100 pre paid Mastercard

Upgraded on 30/1/23 - how do I get my pre paid master card 

DC4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Useless

It is literally unbelievable the lack of communication that you get from o2 and how not one person will give you an honest answer. Due to completely inept staff my delivery is going back to the warehouse! You couldn’t make this up and being told nume...

DH4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges and data plans

Last month my mobile plan was £26.44, (3Gb Data and phone calls)Just got an email notification that my "£35 plan" was going up to £39.69 ! Where on earth did they get that from ???? Am requesting a mac code for my phone number and shall be switchingt...