Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty discount

Added 4 new lines to my address and was told all will be eligible for a discount of 20%. So far nothing has been applied and getting nowhere with customer (no)services. O2 is slipping to very low levels of service.

andandy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing issue.

Hello, I have been unable to pay my talk plan and device plan on one of my phones due to a 'Payment processing' error on the webpage, I haven't made a payment for it to process because this message is appearing all the time. multiple times I have cal...

Scuffers by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 purecard

It has been 3 months now since I renewed my contract and I still haven't received my £200 purecard. Is anyone else having this problem or is there something else I need to do to get it?

Buck1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canary Islands inclusive data roaming

Hello hope you are well, I have 25GB EU data roaming every month. Just wondering if Canary Islands is included for this? Or will I have to get an add-on? Many thanks

Vexxar444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Can I split my bill and pay next month? 

Rafi0119 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA and roaming

Hi. I pay for for a Plus Plan because I go the USA a lot and noticed recently that I can't make or receive any calls. It says on the O2 website this has been the case since 2023 and I must enable 4G calling. However, the video is very outdated and so...

Resolved! Number Porting Issues

Hi,My number porting process across to o2 was supposed to have been completed yesterday by 6pm yesterday which didn't happen. I called customer services and was told that they could not confirm why it had not happened. This morning the number to be p...

Lukep90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges

For the past 6 months I’ve been trying to delete my o2 acc & number as I don’t use anymore. I’ve called so many times and o2 customer service has said they’ll cancel and delete my number 14 days after each call and when my last bill is finalised and ...

Silipa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 25% Open Employee Discount - Error message

Hello I had an old contract with o2 and it ended last month. I went into my local o2 store last night and took out a new contract - I now currently work for an eligible employer so I was offered the 25% discount code off the airtime plan for the civi...

Resolved! Travel bolt on

I live in uk and will be travelling to Tasmania very soon.I need to make phone calls in Tasmania only and access to internet mainly. I have a monthly pay contract. thanks!

Bubbles2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos