Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

samsung galaxy s8 wifi calling going up and down

wifi calling has been working fine on my phone for several months but the last couple of days its going up and down all the time. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. this is the also the case when I try a different wifi access point at a differe...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim

I need a replacement SIM card with the same number as my old onemwhich fell off a mountain

eddie99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have I been approved ?

I made an order yesterday, it says I should have been approved in 24 hours but have not had an email saying if I have or have not been. I have recieved 2 emails though 1 with "important" documents and another saying we've recieved your order. You're ...

BeckyJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why have I been charged a full month's bill just 2 weeks after ordering a new phone?

Moz23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Reception

Spoke to o2 yesterday about the shoddy coverage in Glasgow for my phone. Says it has 4G but is painfully slow. Went through the usual process of resetting things and turning this on and off only to be told that a new SIM card would sort this out. Now...

Kevin92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing phone

My phone hasn’t arrived I ordered it on Friday!

Abbie10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mysterious bill from O2

I cancelled my contract with O2 a month ago. I moved my number to a different provider. And now I am getting an overdue bill message from O2????? I called the number in the message and I was onhold for 30 minutes. When I try to log in to my O2 accoun...

Kb5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Morning everyone . Just a little advice. Ordered a sim Friday received tracking but the number is incorrect. Tried calling support number and all i get is no answer. Long shot i know but how do I find out the correct info so I can see where this is ?...

Resolved! Desperately trying to leave o2

Website says only way is to call 202. But when I do that they put me on hold and then the call drops. This is surely not legal - anyone any suggestions?