Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

02 Purecard

Do you get an actual physical card sent out that has an expirydate on it? I can't use mine on any websites as it asks for an expiry date and when I log-in on my account, all it gives me is a card number and security number.

Buck1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ordering on a Friday

I am due a upgrade on Friday this month and I wondered when it will be delivered Thanks in advance

Resolved! Contact impossibility

Hi, I have tried in vain to get someone to answer the phone on 202. I called at 2015 expectibng the callcentre to be open until 2100 as per my Bill Summary. Nope, they all left at 20-00. Book a call, yeah they will call back in 10 days.. I'm not joki...

Resolved! vat

agreement for my 2 sim only charges is £22 each = £44.00 including vattodays bill shows £22 each + vat = £51.60 Why the sudden change? not had any notification of any increase

Andi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to get decent mobile phone coverage in flat

Hello, Im really struggling to get a decent phone signal in my flat. When I speak to people, they either can't hear me or there is a long delay before they hear what I've said. I understand its either probably something to do with the construction of...

Habib234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RPI price increase 😡

I am really at a loss how i am supposed to pay for this extortionate price increase- will be getting a cheap sim after i am out of contract or is there anything i can do sooner??

Rippedoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for a tablet I was told was free

Hi. Over 2 years ago I was given a tablet with my new phone. Very belatedly I have been told I have in fact been paying a monthly charge for this .Do I have any comeback from o2 about this. ?

BG3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In regards to my phone iPhone 12 Pro max

Hi 02. I’ve recently applied two days ago for a phone iPhone 12 Pro Max. Of which deposit of £30 has been taken, you informed me that it would 24hrs and your would give me a update, I’ve received no phone call or email on the update plz can you infor...