Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim Only Multiple Account Numbers

Hello In Feb 2023 i took out two sim only plans. O2 has created two different account numbers which means two separate direct debits. Is there any of having both numbers under one account number so that only one direct debit is taken for both numbers...

Nabz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple O2 Accounts but want to view on one log in

I have my wife's and my phone both on O2. I get emails about my wife's phone but won't let me view on my O2 account as have to sign in to a different account (also in my name) to view. Is it possible to view both accounts in the same log in id?

Resolved! Why

Why did o2 take 820 out my bank when I already paid my bill I need the money back

Lee121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30% off monthly bill

I just received a call from number 01543644008 claiming to be from 02 after I asked who is this calling. Person didn't give a name and claimed 02 is giving 30% off the tariff bill and they would send me a text of a verification code which I would ver...

No signal for weeks/months in the centre of Middleton, Greater Manchester

I noticed quite a few weeks ago that the signal from O2 would disappear when I was in Middleton. I kept thinking it was a temporary situation but this seems to have been the case for what feels like months.I reported it through the app weeks ago.So t...

MarkF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel My Plan

Hi, I purchased a oppo phone as "pay you go" and the time of purchasing they said you need to cancel you monthly payment if you don't want to use sim. So I want my contract cancellation for sim.

Axcah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up - Colour Option.

Hi I’m just wondering if anyone would know much about Switch Up. I’m planning on using thisservice, however the colour of Device I’m looking is currently out of stock. Does anyone know if I can go into store and “order” this device ?

JamieP-7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

What's the number from my mobile to call 02

Hazeld by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Imei

My phone won’t currently charge and I need the imei number

6087914sj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £6 Bolt On for USA

I am in Europe for the next week and I know I can roam here inclusive. On Monday I fly to the USA for a week - so I want to add the Travel Bolt On. When I do this it says it's not compatable with the "Standard rate in our Europe Zone" bolt on that I ...

GavinWebb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos