Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Outstanding bill

Hiya, I received a bill from O2 after I left for a final payment of £18.04.I was asked to login in to my O2 and pay by following a link, I did this but had no payment option in My O2 anymore. I rang O2 to sort payment and was told I can not pay the o...

Tappet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal again

Paying monthly for a service I can’t use no signal and being told by an 02 service advisor to ensure Wi-Fi calling is on. I should not have to put Wi-Fi calling on to accept/make calls. The contract is not being adhered to by yourselves and I would l...

Cwils by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Last payment to be made

Hi I need to pay my last payment of £17.23 for my phone plan account no xxxxxxxxxx mobile account no xxxxxxxxxx. but I have been able to make a payment on my o2 App [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the publ...

D-r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching up.

Hi guys! I'm looking at using my switch up within the coming week. What do I need to take with me when I switch up? Is it just the phone? Do I need the box and charger too? Thanks in advance!

Resolved! 5gb and 1gb plans

Hi all,Anyone know why the 5gb and 1gb plans are basically the same price but for 40?Surely the 1gb should be a lot cheaper?

PhilEB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

i need help 

Resolved! Havnt recieved esim pack

I have upgraded and opted for esim, i have recieved my new device but havnt recieved anything regarding the esim setup can you help?

Yzfr90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 WOULD NOT REFUND MY DEPOSIT!!!

I payed 100£ deposit on the 2d of January 2018. I was told I can have my money back after the third payed bill (no delay on payment of course). I was told I can call and ask for the money back or if I do not call the money would be automatically put ...

dreamsover by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

I’m having issues being able to pay my bills on time ,may I be granted some time to pay this ? thank you

Daoud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed despite cancelled during change your mind period

I cancelled my contract within the 14 days change your mind period and I recently got a letter saying that I owe money to o2 and has been passed onto a debt collection agency???I am having to use here as Live Chat isn't working at this time and I am ...

stantlia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos