Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How can I actually get speaking to someone?

I sent my phone back for repair 8 days ago, I was told I would receive an e-mail or textwith 48 hours. I have received no communications except the usual spam e-mails. Yesterday I called back into the O2 shop where I bought my phone and returned it t...

MarkTNT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

Good evening. I applied for a IPhone 14 Pro Max with the £30 deposit. I paid for the deposit through Apple Pay and it cleared through my bank that it took the money. As soon as that happened it came up on the o2 page that Apple Pay was not available ...

Resolved! 4G Being turned off, notification!

Why have I received a notification to say you're turning 4G off when I don't even have 5G as an alternative, nor according to your website, does 50% of the country?

no4gScott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Delivery

I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB Space Grey on Monday 27th March 2023. When I ordered it, it had said I'd receive it with next-day delivery, I checked the phone on the O2 site today and when I selected it, it had said 'Available to order' and it ...

Jullie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why is my bill over £70 when usually it's around £20?

Maxxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

Anyone know how to arrange a return with contacting customer services, as it’s taking 5 years to get through to them and I’m still in my 14 day return window

Pla567 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT on charitable donation

I’ve been charged vat on a £10 charitable donation I made to comic relief using my phone to do it. Why ?

SteveP156 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Put my account on hold

Hi, I lost my job back in December and would like to out my account on hold until I find a new job as I am unable to keep up with the payments due to the cost of living crisis. I don't see why I am still being charged for month i have not used my tar...

Hannah221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos