Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Network

Does my plan support 5G?

Resolved! sim swap

i am a customer of o2 my situation is my phone was dropped by accident and it caused damage to spring tried to remove it and sim card was damaged unfotunately requested a sim swap with same mobile number i was told one had been sent in the post by an...

gordon02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early termination

Hi there my 02 contract ends in September 2023 , it’s sim only and I pay about £9.50 a month , the 02 data , 4g and 5g in Bristol, where I live , is shocking so want to go with ee asap , anyone know if there are early cancellation fees ?

Bordeaux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Cuba

I've noticed Cuba isn't listed as a destination for the travel bolt on. How much will I be charged for using my phone in Cuba? Is there another bolt on I can add?

Resolved! Upgrade lost in delivery

I recently upgraded as I was waiting for the device to arrive by dpd I was tracking the delivery on the 15th to receive a message saying that the delivery driver couldn't make it to me and that it would with me the next day but the next day came and ...

Dark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract order

So I put an order through for an iPhone on contacts I’ve received four emails containing legal documents but whenever I try and track my order it still says in process on step 1 and it said it would be ready today for collection but I’ve not received...

Resolved! Final bill

Hi. How would I go about getting a copy of my final bill?

Samant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order under review?

Hi, I placed an order this afternoon as a new customer. The upfront payment was taken from my bank but at the end of the checkout it said that my order had to be reviewed and could take up to 48 hours. I have received an email confirmation of my orde...

Emilypb99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 times trying to cancel VM / O2 bundled sim

So, signed up to Virgin Media and a O2 sim was bundled in with the package. We already have O2 contracts so didn't need the sim. Tried cancelling it on the first day we received it - was assured it was cancelled after being on the phone for over an h...

PaddyCvr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hi there I made an order 2 days ago and yous took £30 from me and said yous would review my application and get back to me and I have still heard nothing

Edward07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos