Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change tarriff

I want to change my tarriff

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Direct Debts

I can't use your function of "bills and current charges" when i press the button, need to login again and again, finally showing me "Oops. We've had problems fining your account....". So I can change the detail of direct debts account. I'm very frust...

ClaraLee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S23 ultra promo redemption

Hi all, I have received my redemption code for my buds2 pro.When I try to order and checkout, it says something went wrong.This has been happening over a week. Any suggestions?

Jb60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hi I'm thinking of paying my phone off early and upgrading, currently I use an esim so when I upgrade do I need to order a new physical sim them swap to an esim? Thanks

Dhaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 not accepting 30days notice

I contact o2 and gave 30days notice. Requested final bill as there was approx £80 on handset to pay. I confirmed this writing. Requested pac codes. 30days later called confirmed I was leaving again. I’m now with Tesco.Is that the end of my responsibi...

Nickypom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim Pixel Buds

I recently purchased a Google Pixel 7A, and a free pair of Pixel Buds were offered with it. However, I can find nowhere on O2 to claim them.

Resolved! Information request?

How do I request all the information o2 have on me? do I write & send a fee like with banks? Thank you in advance

Nickypom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill

What an awful site ... I just want to view a breakdown of my BILL and this site is an absolute nightmare of red tape and bs . Please could you email me at - acl1962**Personal info** - a copy inc a breakdown of my bill . I will be moving to another pr...

acl1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly sim upgrade

Hello I need assistance please I ordered an upgrade that was sent back to the warehouse as the driver didn’t receive the pin to the delivery. it’s been 10 days since warehouses received and it’s still showing active on account and I can’t upgrade to ...

BUnit82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from Virgin to O2

Hias a new O2 customer switching from Virgin do I need to do the sim swap process or just insert new sim? I have sent PAC to O2 to keep my number.

Ash56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos